|Division / Unit||:||Local Government Unit
|Address||:||Chief Minister of Malacca,
Ground Floo, Block Shahbandar
Seri Negeri, Hang Tuah Jaya,
75450 Ayer Keroh, Melaka
|Name||:||Encik Mohd Fadhil bin Hassan|
|Position||:||Ketua Penolong Setiausaha Kerajaan|
- Local Sustainable Development Sustainable.
- PBT make a sustainable organization, have sound financial management and ensure Malacca Beautiful, Clean and Safe.
- Monitoring and Administration of the local authorities to coordinate more efficiently and effectively through improving and strengthening the delivery system to strengthen financial management and to ensure the development of local authorities implemented sustainable Malacca.
- Ensure that all decisions of the Cabinet, the State Council of Local Government and State Authority complied with and implemented by local authorities.
- Report on activities and programs related to administration, finance and project implementation to the Ministry of Housing and Local Government and the State Government.
- Ensure that all Local Authority functions and implemented in accordance with the guidelines and Law available.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of the Local Authority.
- Help local authorities in the areas of administration and management of the financial aspects, human resource management and project management that is fully funded by the Ministry of Housing and Local Government.
- Channelling Information / Instruction Federal / State to the Local Authority within 7 working days
- Channelling the Legal and Policy of the Ministry of Government approved / use by the State Government within 7 working days to Local Authorities
- Papers provide the State Executive Council (MMKN) developed by the local authorities to the State Authority within 7 working days after the review of the department / agency acceptable to
- Ensure that the annual financial statements prepared in accordance with accounting principles PBT accruals and audit submitted to the state no later than next June
- Ensure a balanced distribution of allocations for development projects to local authorities and the payment vouchers were complete with supporting documents completed within 14 days from date of receipt to be submitted to the State Treasurer / Accountant-General for payment.