|Division / Unit||:||Corridor Infrastructure and Social Impact Division|
|Address||:||Chief Minister of Malacca, Level 1, Block Shahbandar, Seri Negeri,
Hang Tuah Jaya, 75450 Ayer Keroh, Melaka
|Name||:||Puan Irmayanti Binti Hj. Ibrahim|
|Faks||:||+606- 232 4915|
Malacca became a state winner in a coordinate system utility infrastructure corridor a more planned and organized more systematically.
- Make the state of Malacca as a possessed sebuab corridor system for utility infrastructure a more organized, efficient and systematic.
- Plan, supervise, monitor, implement the development, enforcement, maintenance, and control of utility and infrastructure development.
- Devise and implement policies and programs for utility infrastructure.
- Coordinate and review all the utilities that have been conducted and existing public and private sector.
- Ensure that no road digging happening in the future.
- Collect database contains the latest information of all utility locations in Malacca.
- Provide excellent service & quality to ensure the development of utility infrastructure corridor is more organized.
- Planning, designing, coordinating with all the technical departments.