|Division / unit||:||Human Resources Management Division
|Address||:||Jabatan Ketua Menteri Melaka,
Aras 1, Blok Bentara,
Seri Negeri, Hang Tuah Jaya,
75450 Ayer Keroh,
|Name||:||Pn.Noraini Binti Tawel|
|Faks||:||+06-231 5142 / 232 5428|
Functioning Effectively As Advisory and Implementation of Human Resource Management Department and the State Agency.
Provide Human Resource Services The Professional Through Efficient Members Newest And Management System.
Creating Planning and Public Service Personnel Number Optima;
Managing determine Implemented With Efficient Service Staff;
Organize and coordinate staff training With More Systematic and Organized;
Higher staff Establishing disciplined and productive.
Manpower Planning and Development Organization;
Managing Employee Services;
Human Resource Development Through Training and Courses;
Performance Management, Business Promotion and Discipline
- Reviewing application restructuring / strengthening personnel department within three (3) months.
- Processing applications for appointment on contract / part-time implemented within one (1) month.
- Manage the recruitment of Support Group II within three (3) months from the closing date of job vacancies published.
- Process approval confirmation in service and pension status for Support Group II within a period not exceeding thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of complete documents.
- Processing of pension documents to be sent to the Public Service Department six (6) months before the date of retirement.
- Prepare and approve the Statement of Changes in the last three (3) days.
- Processing applications for Leave Replacement (GCR) within two (2) months from the date of receipt of complete documents.
- Processing applications for temporary exchange, lending and fixed exchange within fourteen (14) days.
- Processing applications for Leave Without Pay, Half Pay, Study Leave, Sick Leave Hajj and within one (1) month.
- Submit a certificate of promotion Promotion Board for consideration within one (1) month.
- Implement acting / Promotion for not for sharing Officer within two (2) months from the date of the advertisement or as needed.
- Implement disciplinary cases within three (3) months from the provision of the Chairman of the Disciplinary Board Paper Considerations for Common Disciplinary cases (Rule 36/37) until the letter issued punishment.
- Coordinate, prepare and gather for JKMM LNPT and State Departments within three (3) months prior to the Panel Meeting of Human Resource Development (PPSM).
- Ensure counseling report to be completed within seven (7) days after the application is received.
- Ensuring Officer Melaka State Government Administration trained at least seven (7) days a year.
- Ensure that newly appointed Officer in State Government Administration melaka attend General and Specific induction course within 1-3 years from the date of appointment.
- Ensure implementation HRMIS submodule performed at least 99% through periodic monitoring at least one (1) month.
- Provide technical advice on problems HRMIS data updates within 24 hours of the inquiries received.