|Division / unit||:||Tabung Amanah Pendidikan Negeri Melaka
|Address||:||No. 34-4, Tingkat 4,
Bangunan Kota Cemerlang, Lebuh Ayer Keroh, Hang Tuah Jaya,
|Name||:||Encik Azrin bin Ab Majid|
- Help make the center of Malacca as a premier development and progress in the country, where people enjoy the quality of life, practicing moral values of life, prioritize unity and peace through educational upgrading.
- Help establish a close relationship between the leaders and the people
- Help to develop future leaders with wise intellect and professionalism based on needs time and time
- TAPEM as the agency makes a major catalyst in promoting and strengthening the spirit of Malacca fighting child in pursuit and mastery of knowledge and high skills to become contributors to the development and advancement of Malaysia Malacca general.
The purpose of the establishment TAPEM is:
- Help ease the financial difficulties faced by the students of Malacca children enrolled in the school / institution of higher learning either High School or studying in Higher Education Institutions Public / Private
- Develop and improve the quality of education among children and citizens of Malaysia Malacca has his habitual residence in Malacca.
- To offer and manage the grant:
- Higher Education Loan Fund for the children of Malacca was offered at public / private institutions certified by the State
- Small Grants and Scholarship Incentive Scholarship to students in High School in Malacca Islamic schools in and outside Melaka
- Help donating Primary School in accordance with the criteria set by the State
- Organized an Outstanding Student Award for students who achieve excellent results in SPM, PMR and UPSR
- Conduct educational programs determined by the Board and the State Government TAPEM
- Managing Higher Education Lending Money To Extend Malacca Native Studies to public and private institutions listed Some sponsor TAPEM
- Managing Grants Financial Contribution to Student Assistance to Institutes of Higher Learning (IHL).
- Manage Grant Scholarship (Normal / Asnaf) to Secondary School Students In Malacca.
- Managing Grants To Help School Students in Primary School Children
- Ensure all correspondence feedback / outcome of the meeting / memo done within 3 working days.
- Higher Education Loan Fund Application (PWPT)
- Managing documentation of each application session within 40 working days.
- Process documents according to a study session agreement within 20 working days.3.
- Offering and Secondary School Scholarship application process and Primary School Aid within 6 months.
- Receive and process applications for assistance of the Institute of Higher Learning (IHL) every working day.
- Processing all documents complete payment within 14 working days.
- Managing the reimbursement receipts PWPT at all times.
- Ensure that action is taken to borrowers with arrears repayment PWPT than 3 months